New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupns.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Keep in mind inventory and prices may differ slightly between stores.
Ripe Avocados .25 ea.
Baby Carrots 1-lb. Bag .49 ea.
Grape Tomatoes pint .69
Cauliflower .99 ea.
Fit & Active Nonfat Yogurt 6-oz. .39 ea.
Benton’s Chewy Cookies .99
Clancy’s White Rounds Tirtilla Chips $1.19
Baker’s Corner Fudge Browniw Mix 18.3-oz. $1.29
Burman’s All Natural Cocktail Sauce 12-oz. $1.29
Light or Fat Free Dressings 18-oz. $1.39
Fit & Active Zesty Italian or Tuscan Garden Dressings 16-oz. $1.39
Clancy’s Original Potato Chips 10.5-oz. $1.49
Boulder Napkins 250-ct. or Foam Plates 50-ct. $1.49
Happy Farms Cheese Block 8-oz. $1.49
Little Salad Bar Humus 8-oz. $1.69
Priano Four Cheese Alfedo Sauce 15-oz. $1.69
Casa Mamita Mild or Medium Salsa 24-oz. $1.69
Happy Farms Swiss Cheese Block 8-oz. $1.79
Red Hot Deal of the Week: Crofton Electric Fondue Set (12 cup capacity)$19.99
Sealtite Holiday Tree Storage Box (with wheels) $22.99