Check out this weeks Aldi deals! I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
NOTE: these matchups are from the national Ad. Your local Aldi stores also have an in-store ad that runs from Wed. – Tues.
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
- Product prices/items can vary by region but should fall within the prices below:
Peaches, Plums or Nectarines – $0.25
Red or Green Grapes, per lb – $0.75
Strawberries, per lb – $1.29
Blueberries, pint – $1.49
Cantaloupe – $1.49
L’oven Fresh White Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns, 12 oz – $0.89
Kirkwood Fresh Chicken Breasts, per lb – $2.49
Burman’s BBQ Sauces, 18 oz – $0.79
Benton’s Ice Cream Cups, 24 ct 3.5 oz – $0.99
Benton’s Sugar Cones, 12 ct 5 oz – $0.99
Clancy’s Crunchy Cheese Curls, 8.5 oz – $0.99