Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi’s already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51!
- Texas cabbage 79¢ each
- yellow onions 3-lb. bag 99¢
- strawberries 1-lb. $1.19
- asparagus 1-lb. bag $1.49
- red potatoes 5-lb. bag $1.49
- California kiwi fruit 2-lb. bag $2.49
Under a buck items:
- Bake House Creations jumbo buttermilk biscuits 16-oz. 89¢ (was 99¢)
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- frozen whole turkey $1.29/lb.
- fresh family pack chicken breasts $1.69/lb. (was $1.89/lb.)
- fresh St. Louis Pork Spareribs $1.99/lb.
- Cattleman’s Ranch fresh USDA Choice corned beef brisket $2.89/lb. (was $3.79/lb.)
- fresh organic EU certified Atlantic salmon $12.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Crofton Speckled Bakeware $2.99!
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi