New to Aldi?
- Aldi does accept coupns.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Keep in mind inventory and prices may differ slightly between stores.
14 oz. pack Broccoli .79
3lb. bag. Sweet Potatoes .89
Fresh Pineapple .99 ea.
10lb. bag Russet Potatoes .99!
4 lb. bag Navel Oranges $1.99
Chef’s Cupboard Canned Broth .49
Cream or Whole Can .49
Baker’s Corner Corn Starch
Baker’s Corner Yeast
Fit & Active Lite Whipped Topping 8-oz.
Friendly Farms Regular Whipped Topping 8-oz.
Friendly Farms All Natural Nonfat Greek Yogurt 6-oz.
Sliced Pineapple Can
Sweet Harvest Cranberry Sauce
Whole Berry or Jellied Cranberry Sauce
Chef’s Cupboard Instant Mashed Potatoes 13-oz.
Chef’s Cupboard Broth 32-oz.
Fit & Active Broth 32-oz.
Bake House Creations Crescent Rolls 8-oz.
Happy Farms Cream Cheese 8-oz.
Fit & Active Neufchatel Cream Cheese 8-oz.
Baker’s Corner Baking Sprinkles 3-5 oz.
Baker’s Corner Cake Mix
Baker’s Corner Canned Pumpkin
Happy Harvest Whole Tomatoes
Graham Cracker Pie Crust
Brown & Serve Rolls
Appleton Farms Smoked Ham-Shank Portion 8-lb. average weight .99/lb.
Appleton Farms Smoked Ham-Butt Portion 7-lb. ave. wt. $1.19/lb.
Butterball Turkey (10-22 lb.) $1.19/lb.
Appleton Farms Spiral Cut Ham (includes glaze packet) 8-lb. ave. wt. $1.49/lb.
Tyson Fresh Bone-in Pork Picnic Roast 9.92 ave. wt. $1.49/lb.
Cattlemen’s Ranch Fresh Boneless Beef prime Rib Roast $6.99/lb.
(To see the complete Aldi ad visit our fellow blogger Aldi Mom!)