New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Texas Grapefruit .25 each
Cantaloupe .89 each
Gold Pineapple .99 each
Kiwi 1-lb. bag .99
Strawberries 1-lb. bag $1.29
Navel Oranges 4-lb. bag $1.59
Boulder Spring & Easter Tableware Assortment .89
Baker’s Corner Spring Confetti Cake Mix .99
Baker’s Corner Pink or Yellow Spring Frosting 16-oz. $1.29
Double Fun, Glitter Eggs, or Eggosaurus Decorating Kits $1.79
Ultra Premium 2-pk Amazing Bubbles $1.79
Stonemill Essentials Assorted Food Coloring $1.99
Mattel Licensed Vehicle Assortment $2.99
Hinkler Baby’s First Board Book $2.99
Cozums Plush Easter Animals $2.99
Crayola Color Wonder Assortment $3.99
Baker’s Corner 6-in-1 Sprinkle Jar $2.99
Under $1.00 Items:
Cheese Club Mac & Cheese .59
Dakota Pride Green Split Peas 16-oz. .79
Chef’s Cupboard Stuffing Mix 6-oz. Herb or Turkey .89
Sweet Harvest Pineapple Slices 20-oz. .89
Chef’s Cupboard Gourmet Sliced Potatoes .99
L’oven Fresh Brown & Serve Rolls .99
Beaumont Light Ground Half-Caffeine Coffee 11.3-oz. $2.99 – great price!
8″ hanging folage baskets $2.99
Gardenline Spring Bulbs or Perennials $1.69
Gardenline Fruit or Veggie Bulbs $2.49
Aspen Valley Fresh Tuscan Herb Veal Roast $4.49/lb.