New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Here’s your weekly deals –
Anjou Pears 28-oz. Package .99
Red Grapes .99/lb.
Navel Oranges 4-lb. bag $1.29
Madarin Oranges 2-lb. bag $1.69
It’s German Food Week at Aldi:
Duetsche Kunche Peanut Puffs $1.49
Duetsche Kunche Herring Fillets $1.69
Duetsche Kunche Pretzel crackers $1.69
Duetsche Kunche White Asparagus Spears $1.69
Duetsche Kunche German Breads $1.79
Duetsche Kunche Doppel Keks $1.99
Duetsche Kunche Egg Spaetzle $1.99
Duetsche Kunche European Mustards
Duetsche Kunche Imported Strudel $2.49
Duetsche Kunche Pretzel Dough $2.49
Duetsche Kunche Musli Cereal $2.99
Duetsche Kunche Savory Strudel $3.79
Duetsche Kunche Pork Snitzel $5.99
In-Store Specials (may vary by store):
Margaret Holmes Tomatoes, Okra and Corn .89
Summit Gridlock Energy Drink Revive 16-oz. .99
Season’s Choice Diced Onion Rings $1.29
Deutsche Küche German Style Sauerkraut $1.69
Deutsche Küche Red Cabbage With Apples $1.69
Savoritz Vegetable Round Crackers $1.79
Deutsche Küche Braunschweiger $1.99
Deutsche Küche Pound Cake $1.99
Stockmeyer Soup $1.99
Deutsche Küche Bavarian Soft Pretzels $2.99
Deutsche Küche Nuremberg Bratwurst $2.99
Kirkwood Stuffed Chicken Entrées $3.49
Lots of lawn and garden items on sale this week including bird feeders, garden tools, garden soil etc.
(Thanks in part to Aldimom.com for this week’s deals!)