New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Lemons .19 ea.
Pineapple $1.19 ea.
Cantaloupe $1.19 ea.
Strawberries 1-lb. $1.29
Navel Oranges 4-lb. $1.29
Blueberries $1.79 per Pint
Fish & Seafood:
Sea Queen Popcorn Shrimp $1.99
Sea Queen Butterfly or Coconut Shrimp $2.99
Sea Queen Fish Fillets $2.99
Sea Queen Tilapia $3.49
Sea Queen Tilapia Fillets Value Pack $5.49
Sea Queen Swai Fillets $5.49
See Queen Jumbo Cooked Shrimp $7.49
Carlini Olive Oil Cooking Spray $1.79
Reggano Couscous $1.79
Millville Mixed Berry Fruit & Grain Cereal Bars $1.89
Fusia Miso or Udon Soup $1.99
Frozen & Dairy:
Fusia Pork Potstickers $1.99
Fusia Chicken or Pork Egg Rolls $2.49
Nature’s Nectar 100% Cranberry Juice $2.49
Fusia Stir Fry $3.49
Fusia Sweet & Spicy Chicken or Honey Ginger Chicken $3.99
Fusia Mandarin Orange Chicken $4.99
Health & Beauty:
Mode Volume Shampoo or Conditioner $1.59