If you have a non-profit (501 c groups only) organization here’s a great way to earn money to support your community programs! Homeland has put together a C.A.R.E. (Communities Are Really Everything) coupon booklet full of great coupons and offers them to qualifying groups as a fundraiser. The booklets have to be purchased in groups of 50 at a cost of $1.00 each ($50.00) and are resold by your group for $5.00 ea. ….that’s a profit of $200.00 for every 50 booklets sold!
The booklets contain about $50.00 in manufacturer’s coupons plus a $5.00 off a $50.00 purchase at Homeland on the back cover. The front cover says: GOOD ONLY AT HOMELAND. We ask that if you purchase one of these booklets that you honor this request. Homeland is giving these booklets at a very good discount (I’m sure it costs alot more than $1 ea. to put these together) to help our communities and we should do our best to thank them by using the coupons in their stores. That would be the honorable thing to do :).
Here’s just a few of the coupons from the booklet – 99% of them double 🙂 All coupons expire 7-31-11 and all the ones listed below will double as well as others.
- $1.00/2 ANY Kraft Singles (10.7 oz. or larger)
- $1.00/2 Sargento Sliced or Shredded Cheese (5-oz. or larger)
- $1.00/3 Smart Ones
- $1.00/4 ANY Campbell’s Soup
- $1.00/1 any Marzetti produce dip
- $1.00/2 packs of Borden Cheese
- $1.00/1 Fiber One Toaster Pastries
- $1.00/2 ICBINB
- $1.00/2 Reames Frozen Noodles
- $1.00/2 Libby’s Fruit products
- $1.00/3 cans of Libby’s Veggies
- $1.00/1 Arm & Hammer Power Gel Detergent
- $1.00/2 Red Gold 10-oz. Diced Tomatoes w/Green Chilies
- $1.00/4 Red Gold Tomatoes 10-oz. or larger
Two of the coupons are expired: Coffee-mate coupon and a Coupon for Boxtops for Education.
If you are interested in using these as a fundraiser for your church, Boy Scouts or Girls Scouts etc. and are a non-profit 501 c then contact your local Homeland to purchase the booklets.
Our church is using these as a fundraiser to help our kids get to church camp this year so if anyone is interested we will have them with us when we teach classes…..if the class is in a church facility we will not bring them inside but will keep them in our car and you can purchase one after the class.