Not familiar with Cartwheel? It’s a savings program where you can combine savings offers with store AND manufacturer’s coupons to save even more when shopping Target! Sign up for Cartwheel with your facebook account OR email accounts.
You can either download the savings to your smart phone OR print a barcode from your computer.
Here’s the highlights:
- You are allowed one Cartwheel offer with one manufacturer’s coupon and one Target coupon.
- The discount is taken AFTER Target coupons and BEFORE manufacturer’s coupons.
- One identical offer can be used a max of FOUR times per transaction.
- Offers can be used over and over until expiration date.
- There’s a maximum of 6 DIFFERENT Cartwheel Offers per day for a maximum total of 24 Cartwheel discounts.
How Cartwheel Works:
- CLICK this link to go to the Target Website – then log into your facebook account from there.
- Then click on any of the boxes in the the “collections” box to view special offers or click “see all” for everything.
3. Click on the offers you want, then click the add button that appears.
4. When done, click on the “my cartwheel” tab at the top of the page to view all the offers you’ve chosen. You are automatically given 10 spots in your cartwheel to start with and then after that, you can earn more by unlocking Cartwheel badges.
5. Click the “redeem in store” (top right) to activate the offers.
6. Then either print the offers from your computer OR use your smart phone by going to www.cartwheel.target.com and clicking on your shopping cart to bring up your barcodes (no app needed) at the store.
Have any of you tried this yet? If so, what do you think?
(Thanks Lynnea & Totally Target!)