Not familiar with Cartwheel? It’s a savings program where you can combine savings offers with store AND manufacturer’s coupons to save even more when shopping Target! Sign up for Cartwheel with your Target, facebook account OR email accounts.
You can either download the savings to your smart phone OR print a barcode from your computer.
Here’s the highlights:
- You are allowed one Cartwheel offer with one manufacturer’s coupon and one Target coupon.
- The discount is taken AFTER Target coupons and BEFORE manufacturer’s coupons.
- One identical offer can be used a max of FOUR times per transaction.
- Offers can be used over and over until expiration date.
- There’s a maximum of 6 DIFFERENT Cartwheel Offers per day for a maximum total of 24 Cartwheel discounts.
How Cartwheel Works:
2. Once you’ve signed up, sign into your account to start adding offers to your Cartwheel.
3. After you add your offers and are ready to shop you can either print out the barcode from your computer or bring up your barcode on your phone. If using your computer, just click on “checkout” from the left side menu. Once you click it a barcode will appear that you can print. The one barcode will contain all the offers you added to your account. If using your phone, sign into your account and then click on wallet to bring up your barcode.
(Thanks Lynnea & Totally Target!)