This week save 20% off loose plums at participating stores with this SavingStar rebate. Just load the coupon to your store loyalty card and when your card is scanned it will put 20% of your purchase into your SavingStar account. The offer is only good thru 8-4 so download it HERE now.
The Oklahoma stores participating in SavingStar are:
- Homeland/Country Mart
- Dollar General
**Don’t forget you can now use SavingStar at Target, Walmart and Dollar General! If you’ve already signed up with SavingStar here’s how to get your rebate at the above stores which don’t have a savings card:
- Download the SavingStar app from the iTunes store or Google Play to your phone.
- It will ask you to add a debit or credit card – just tap “skip” if you prefer not to.
- After the download is complete, click to open the app
- Sign in, then click on the stores tab at the top of the screen. Tap on the stores you want to shop at and get rebates.
- After you’ve chosen your stores you’re done!
- After you make your purchases from the list of rebates offered, take a picture of your receipt. You’ll tap the little register receipt icon at the top of the screen in the app to download your picture
Not sure what SavingStar is or don’t have an account yet? Click the banner below to join, then download the app.
SavingStar is an eCoupon program you can use to save at participating merchants. Just sign up with SavingStar and register your loyalty cards (the stores that have them) and download the app. Once you’re registered you can load the coupons you want onto your card or add them by tapping on the offers in the app if your store doesn’t have a savings card.
At checkout, simply have the cashier scan your store card and the value of the offer used will be added to your Savingstar account. You’ll see each new deposit within 2- 30 days after purchase. If the store on your list doesn’t have a savings card, take a picture of your receipt and then click the register receipt icon at the top of the screen in your app. You can then submit your receipt for your rebate.