Want to shop LulaRoe? LulaRoe is an amazing clothing company. They offer real clothes for REAL people! I have been in search for clothes that are super comfortable but don’t remind me of my grandmother for a long time. That’s when LulaRoe stepped into my life. LulaRoe is a modest clothing company. I love the wide waistbands on the Maxi’s and Cassie’s, after having two kids, LulaRoe leaves me feeling confident about what I wear and still looking great. Want to shop Lularoe? Check out all the information listed below.
What is the Hype All About:
I am sure you must have heard this a million times. LulaRoe leggings feel like butter on your legs. They are so amazing that my husband actually sleeps in them at night. They offer so many wonderful prints that many people actually hunt for their one of kind “Unicorn”. But LulaRoe isn’t just leggings. They offer many styles of clothing to choose from. The one thing you need to keep in mind is, LulaRoe only makes 5,000 of each print so if you see something you want, grab it! You may never see it again. Not to mention the personal customer service you get from your consultant that will help you find the right look and fit.
How Do I Shop LulaRoe:
What Sizes Do You Sell:
I love that LulaRoe offers so many sizing choices. They offer size 0- 3XL. They also offer both men’s and children’s clothing as well.
What If I am Interested in Selling LulaRoe:
We are so excited that you are interested in joining our team. When you join our team you are also joining under the AKA Mom Umbrella team. Meaning, even if you are joining under us you are still apart of the big AKA family! Here is an intro video about signing up for LulaRoe that Jamie and Holly made which is really good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKeruOU6MpE. If you are already selling check out What You Need to Sell LulaRoe post.
It costs roughly around $5400 to start selling LulaRoe. You are probably thinking WHOA that is a big chunk of money. You’re right, it is. LulaRoe is different than any other company I have sold for. You are literally going to be making the best investment you will ever make in a home based business. You aren’t getting some silly little kit to start out with, you are getting an onboarding pkg. completely full of clothing for you to resale. LulaRoe is so popular that I literally made my investment back in 3 weeks! I couldn’t believe it!
How do You Sell?
I sell via Facebook live in my private group. If you’re camera shy you can simply post pictures in your albums and sell directly in your groups. You can also hold in home popups too.
Why Join My Team?
Most people think they need to find someone super local but that’s not true. With LulaRoe you can sign up under anyone from anywhere and get support. For example, I live in Oklahoma and my upline is in Texas. You just need to make sure you can sign up under someone who is going to be supportive because once you sign up under someone, you cannot change sponsors. My upline is very super supportive of their team and downline which makes for a great support system from the beginning. I support my team by promoting their sales, helping them grow and letting them go live on my fan page.
Basics About the Business of LLR:
- LuLaRoe Consultant Application & Agreement
- LuLaRoe Policies & Procedures
- LuLaRoe Leadership Bonus Plan
The First Step:
- Get in the queue (usually 7-8 weeks before you get your onboarding call) by clicking here: https://join.mylularoe.com/MelissaGarcia/join and filling out that “application” – this is a new online form that launched 9/7, so you may see some of our instructions on this page may be a little outdated. We are updating as quickly as we can!
- Our Consultant ID Number is: 94908
- In our experience, you will get an email 3-5 days after you fill this out to say you are officially in the queue.
Basics About the Queue:
- Generally 6-8 weeks long
- LuLaRoe Applicant Queue Guidelines
- It puts you “in line” to onboard
- When it is time for you to onboard, you will get “the call”
- It is at that time that you confirm you are wanting to sell and pay the money for the onboarding package (which is subject to change before you get that call)