- Crest does not publish weekly sales flyers. We try to get to Crest and walk the aisles at least once a week and post the deals we find. If you find a great deal at your location email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get it posted. A picture of the item would be great too
- Crest does not double coupons, but they frequently have items you can score for really cheap or free without doubling.
- Crest accepts internet coupons BUT will not accept internet coupons for “free” items or coupons over $3.00 off an item.
- Crest does not give overage. Most of their registers automatically adjust the coupon value to the price of the item.
- ALWAYS check expirations dates. Many times an item will be on sale for CHEAP because it is about to expire.
- Crest’s pricing is comparable to Walmart. They are lower on some things and higher on others so it pretty much evens out.
- Crest offers GREAT values on meat compared to Walmart and Homeland’s regular prices.
- Crest does not allow stacking of coupons (can’t use a Crest store coupon and a manufacturer’s coupon together to purchase one single product)
- Crest often fill shopping carts with items you can score for cheap with or without coupons so look for them around the store.
- Crest prices and sales can vary between stores but for the most part they are the same.
Subscribe to Receive daily updates from Consumer Queen !