New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Here’s the best of your week at Aldi 4/17 – 4/23:
Avocados .39 ea.
Sweet Onions 2-lb. .59
Pack Roma tomatoes 20-oz. .69
Pack Mushrooms 8-oz..69
Fresh Broccoli 14-oz. .99
Mini Sweet Peppers 1-lb. .99
Burman’s Mustard .69
L’oven Hamburger Buns 12-oz. .89
Fit N Active Devils food cookies $1.19
Variety Salad Dressings $1.39
Hamburger Dill Chips$1.69
Fit & Active Yogurt Key Lime Cups 6-oz. .39
Friendly Farms Plain Greek Yogurt 6-oz. .89
Fit N Active Sliced Cheese $1.99
Turkey Bacon Packs $2.19
Fit N Active Turkey or Ham lunch meat $2.49
Red Hot Deal of the Week: Range Master Porcelain Grill Topper $4.99
Gardenline Stainless Steel Solar Garden Lights $1.79 ea.
Spectracide Ready To Spray products 128-oz. $4.99
One Gallon Perinneal Assortment $4.99
Gardenline Umbrella Light $7.99
Gardenline 10-ct. String Lights $7.99
Range Master Grill Cover 62″ $12.99
Gardenline Umbrells Stand $16.99
Gardenline 9′ Umbrella $29.99
Gardenline Folding Recliner Chair $39.99
Gardenline Outdoor Garden Bench $49.99
Stainless Steal Gas Grill $139.99