New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Avocados .39 ea.
Mangos .39 ea.
Bananas 1-lb. .39
Cantaloupe $1.00 ea!
Strawberries 1-lb. .99!
Summer Seasonals Are Here!
Arizona Canned Tea 23-oz. .79 ea.
Nature’s Nectar Frozen Lemonade 12-oz. .89
Benton Kid’s Sugar Cones 12-ct. .99
Benton Kid’s Ice Cream Cones 24-ct. .99
Benton Waffle Bowls 10-ct. $1.69
Benton Kid’s Jumbo Waffle Cones 12-ct. $1.69
Belmont Fat Free Sherbert 48-oz. $1.99
Berryhill Ice Cream Toppings 16-17 oz. $1.99
Sundae Shoppe Ice Cream Bars 12-ct. $1.99 (.16 per bar)
Freeze ‘n Squeeze Freezer Bars 108-oz. $2.49
PurAqua Purified Water with Sports Cap 24 (20-oz. bottles) $3.99 (.17 per bottle)
To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your area Make sure you click on the ad starting 5/1.
There is also a “national ad” which is good at all Aldi stores.