New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Bagged Garden Salad 12-oz. .69
Strawberries 1-lb. $1.19
Stonebaked Garlic Cheese Flatbread 10.2-oz. $1.99
Gourmet Pasta 16-oz. $1.99
Season’s Choice Shoestring Fries 28-oz. $1.69
Priano Pasta Sauce 24-oz. $1.79
Milville Oat Squares Cereal 15-oz. $2.19
Appleton Farms Spriral Ham $1.49 per lb
Appleton Farms Ham butt portion $1.29 per lb.
Appleton Farms Ham (Shank Portion). $1.19/lb
This Week’s Red Hot Special: Gardenline Seat Cushions $4.99
10″Hanging Basket $5.99 ea.
2-Gallon Tomato or Pepper Pots $7.99
Knock Out Bareroot Roses $7.99 ea.
Gardenline Path & Border Edging 4-pk (7ft. 6in. total) $12.99
Gardenline Stacking Chairs $14.99 ea.
Gardenline Double Glider $49.99 ea.
Gardenline 6-piece Patio Set $99.99 per set
Gardenline Gazebo With Netting 10×10 feet $119.99