Disclosure: This New Bose Alto and Bose Rando Frames post was sponsored by Best Buy.
Meet the new Bose Alto and Bose Rando frames from Best Buy! These stylish new frames from Bose not only provide you with UVA/UVB protection but also give you an immersive audio experience unlike any other. The Bose Alto and Rando frames have built in speakers that allow you to play music, take calls and still be able to hear the outside world.
The great thing about these Bose Frames is that they don’t use bone conduction to deliver the sound. These Bose Frames use a custom-designed speaker in conjunction with a series of patented acoustic chambers and ports to steer audio into the your ears from the temples of the glasses. Therefore they deliver unbelievable audio clarity and you will surprised at how little of that sound can be heard by people around you!
Bose Frames give you two options to choose from. Alto offers a classic angular look with larger fit, while Rondo is more distinct with rounded lenses and a smaller fit.
- Sunglasses enhanced with Bose soundBose Frames Alto feature a classic angular shape, commanding lenses with a larger fit and immersive sound. Lens Width: 52 mm | Bridge Width: 18 mm | Temple Length: 162 mm
- Built-in microphoneMake and take clear phone calls, access Siri and your Google Assistant with the seamlessly integrated microphone.
- Uniformly tintedBose Frames block up to 99% of UVA/UVB rays.
- Shatter- and scratch-resistant lensDesigned to survive life on the go.
- Bose AR enabled*A first-of-its-kind audio augmented reality platform that makes astonishing new audio experiences possible. Combining the power of wearable audio products, mobile devices, and integrated apps, Bose AR can augment your world with content for your ears instead of your eyes.
Make sure you to head over to Best Buy and get your very own Bose Frames! Check out some of our other tech posts!