Check out these 25 Easy Camping Meals for Your Next RV Trip. Cooking in small spaces on the go can be delicious!
My husband and I love to road trip. We recently got to experience what it was like to vacation in an RV. One of the best things about vacationing in an RV is you can save money by cooking your own meals. Plus you are getting the benefits of a home cooked meal and fresh ingredients. I recommend doing a meal plan so you can see what coupons you have before you go. Plus it just makes shopping easier. In our case we actually had to fly to Chicago and pick up our RV’s for our blogger trip so we actually stopped by an Aldi to pick up everything we needed. They always have fresh produce, and the prices are great. I thought I’d put together some easy meal ideas for you, to make planning a little easier. Don’t forget you can even bring your slow cooker or instant pot along. I also love to bring my cast iron skillet. Trust me, you CAN eat GOOD when you are camping in an RV.
25 Easy Camping Meals for Your Next RV Trip:
- Grilled Chicken and Baked Potatoes (We used the Weber Roasted Garlic & Herb seasoning)
- Smoked Sausage & Brauts
- Hot Dogs & Hamburgers
- Easy Philly Steak Sandwiches
- Skinny Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Spaghetti Boats
- Rosemary Lemon Porkchops
- Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- 300 Calorie Quesadilla
- Grilled Pizza
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Game Day Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
- Crockpot BBQ Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken
- Campfire Breakfast potaoes
- Curly Dogs
- Sliced potatoes sprinkled with lemon pepper and butter wrapped in tin foil.
- Grilled Cheese with Bacon
- Grilled Shrimp Kabobs
Have you had any experience cooking in an RV? What meal ideas do you have? We would love to hear about them!