This post is sponsored by Wellness and the BlogPawsTM Pet Influencer Network™. I am being compensated to help share the availability of Wellness Products at PetSmart, but we only share information we feel is relevant to our readers. Neither Wellness nor PetSmart is responsible for the content of this article.
The Royal Dogs are pretty much treated just like our kids. Their health and wellness are very important to us. We made the switch several years ago to go grain free and we have been feeding our dogs Wellness® CORE® Small Breed Adult Dog Food – Natural, Grain Free. This small-breed dog food is specially formulated with glucosamine and chondroitin for joint support. Made with quality animal protein, along with a blend of botanicals and nutritional supplements, this Wellness CORE Small Breed Dog Food is formulated to keep your small dog healthy and happy. The dog food is rich in omegas to promote a healthy skin and coat, while the grain- and gluten-free food is made with spearmint to ensure fresh breath. Did you know there are 5 signs of wellness that you should be looking for in your dog?
5 Signs of Wellness:
- Skin & Coat: Essential vitamins and minerals as well as guaranteed levels of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, support your dog’s skin, coat and health.
- Energy: A balanced blend of high-quality proteins, grain-free carbohydrates and select fats provide the energy your dog needs to thrive.
- Digestive Health: A combination of healthy fiber, chicory root extract and probiotics help support healthy digestion
- Eyes, Teeth & Gums: Guaranteed levels of Vitamin A help support healthy eyes while calcium and phosphorous help support healthy teeth and gums.
- Immunity: Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables and nutritional supplements such as Vitamin E help support a healthy immune system.
The Royal Dogs love to travel, so we try to take them to PetSmart every time we go to pick up their food. The love riding in the basket and meeting new people and I love that PetSmart allows pets in the store because I sometimes mom likes to get them a little extra for being good and they like to sniff everything and pick out their own toys and treats.
Follow Wellness on social:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wellness. The opinions and text are all mine.