DIY Lawn Twister!
Need Something Different For Your Next BBQ – DIY Lawn Twister!
This is a GREAT idea for an outdoor party….lawn twister! My Mom just did this for my brother’s birthday party and it was a huge hit. All you need to make this is spray paint ( in green yellow blue and red) and you need to make a circle stencil.
To make the circle stencil take a piece of cardboard, like a pizza box and trace a bowl or some other circle. Put the stencil on the grass, spray it with the paint, wait a minute and pick it up and move it down and do it all over again!
The best part is you could make a huge twister game! It can go as long as you want! This would be perfect for family reunions!
More From Consumer Queen:
- Fazoli’s Super Family Meal ONLY $19.99 – Limited Time
- Vera Bradley Outlet Has 70% Off Everything – Don’t Miss!
- New Coupons – Pillsbury, Sargento, Yoplait & More
- Dollar General Unadvertised Deals – See This Week’s List!
- BOGO Free Wings at Buffalo Wild Wings – Today!