Have you ever eaten In-N-Out Burger? If you have then you know how mouth watering the sauce is. Here’s a recipe for Copycat IN-N-OUT Burger Sauce
Never heard of In-N-Out Burger? In 1948, the first In-N-Out Burger was founded by Harry and Esther Snyder in Baldwin Park. In that era, it was common to see carhops serving customers in their cars. Harry had the unique idea of a drive-thru hamburger stand where customers could order through a two-way speaker box. His idea caught on and California’s first drive-thru hamburger stand was born. In-N-Out Burger has been serving the highest quality burgers, fries and shakes ever since. In-N-Out Burgers can be found in the Western United States.
The menu is simple and the sauce is iconic. With almost 70 years of sauce making it has been perfected. And this copy cat recipe is dead on!
If you haven’t had the opportunity to dine at In-N-Out Burger and aren’t going to be out West in the near future whip up a batch of this sauce and us it on the next family burger night. You’ll be hooked!
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 2 tsp. sweet pickle relish
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. onion very finely minced
- Stir sauce ingredients together until well combined.
- For the bun, butter both sides and toast until butter melts and edges get a little crispy.
- Smother sauce on bottom bun.
- Put on tomato slice.
- Place lettuce on top on top of tomato.
- Place patty on top of lettuce.
- Top the patty with onion and a little more sauce.
- Place on the bun top and Enjoy!!! J