Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Wish-bone and I was compensated for my time in creating this post.
Olive Oil is one of my favorite things to use in the kitchen. Whether I’m using it for cooking chicken in the skillet or making a marinade it is one thing that I always have on hand. And this is why I’m so excited about Wish-Bone’s EVOO Dressing Line! The flavors of this line are out of this world and can be used for pretty much anything!
I had the great opportunity to ask Chef Seamus Mullen a few questions about Wish-Bone’s EVOO Dressing line. Knowing the answers to these questions helped confirm in my mind the goodness of these products so I thought I would share them with you!
Interview with Chef Seamus Mullen
- Besides simple salad dressing, what other usages are there for the Wish-Bone EVOO? Definitely in dressings, marinades and finishing salads and grilled dishes. I like to drizzle most of my finished dishes (even desserts!!!) with a little splash of excellent EVOO. For delicate cooking applications you can use EVOO as well, just be careful to keep the temperature low, or else you’ll lose the nutritional benefits of the oil.
- Why does having extra-virgin olive oil in the dressing make it better? Olive oil is incredibly flavorful as well as being a great source of healthy fats and natural antioxidants.
- What are some easy everyday wellness tips for those who are constantly on the go? Pack a healthy snack like some carrots, radishes and celery and a simple dip to go along with it. I like to whip some dressing into Greek yogurt and have it with my carrot sticks on the go.
- Which variety of Wish-Bone EVOO is your favorite and why? I like the Garlic-Basil, it’s versatile and can be used for lots of different applications.
- What is your favorite usage for Wish-Bone EVOO? I love making a big salad for lunch and the dressings make salads super fast and easy.
I encourage you to give Wish-Bone’s new EVOO line a try and see what awesome ways you can come up with to incorporate it in your every day life! And be sure to comment and here and let us know what you think! I’d love to know how you use these awesome olive oils! Right now you can get a $1/1 Coupon for Wishbone EVOO while supplies last.