This post is sponsored by Wellness Natural Pet Food and the BlogPaws® Pet Influencer Network™. I am being compensated to help share the reinvented Complete Health Line and other Wellness Products, but we only share information we feel is relevant to our readers. Wellness Natural Pet Food is not responsible for the content of this article.
As you know our family has been making small changes in our diet to eat better. We have been paying attention to what’s in our food and that has been helping me make decisions on what we buy. Some of you have been following a long on our journey and have even made the pledge to start making changes yourselves. This has definitely opened up a new world for me. You guys know how much I love my fur babies aka ‘The Royal Dogs” so it was only natural to start looking into what they eat as well. When I started looking at what I was feeding my dogs I just couldn’t believe it. After doing some research I learned that grains especially corn are not good for your dogs. A lot of dog food brands contain soy, wheat, barley and corn which are made up of mostly carbohydrates that aren’t really good for your dog. That’s not to say that some grains in small amounts and in whole form aren’t good for your dogs. You see when your dog eats a brand with more grains and less protein, it has to eat more to get the protein that it needs. So we decided to look for a grain free dog food
This is why I recently switched to the Wellness® Core Dry Dog Food for small breed. It’s grain free and has optimum protein and calorie levels to help support small breeds who have higher energy needs. It’s made from turkey, chicken, salmon oil and fruits and vegetables. In my next post I will be sharing with you my actual review.
So when Wellness contacted me and told me they were coming out with their new Complete Health Adult Deboned Chicken, Brown Rice & Peas Recipe for Toy Breeds, I was very excited to tell you guys about it.
Complete Health is:
- Protein-Rich to Support Higher Energy Needs
- WellCoat® Omega 3 & Omega 6 Help Support Healthy Skin and Coat
- Oral Health- Not only is this kibble perfectly bite-sized for your toy breed, its crunchy texture helps target plaque buildup to help maintain oral health
- To help support your toy breed’s little joints, we add sources of glucosamine hydrochloride & chondroitin sulfate
- Sophisticated Tastes- We know your toy breed has a discerning palate. With satisfaction guaranteed, we use real chicken to provide a natural taste that little dogs love
- Our Smallest Kibble Size- We have created this unique, easy-to-crunch kibble size just right for the tiniest of teeth
Toy breeds have higher energy needs and don’t have the same metabolic rate, bite size, or daily caloric intake as bigger dogs. Wellness Toy Breed dog food features a small kibble size for tiny mouths and a crunchy texture to target plaque build-up and maintain oral health. Wellness Toy Breed recipes offer the right balance of protein, fat and calories to provide the energy your little one needs. Omega Fatty Acids are included to support healthy skin and a shiny coat. You can find Wellness Complete Health at Petsmart. I will be doing a series of three blog posts so that you can follow along on our journey including an actual review.
Don’t forget to follow them on social: