This Asian Crunch Salad is one of my favorites and so easy to make. Several of the ladies at my church have made this often for some of our church fellowships and I am so excited that I can now make it at home. We are trying to incorporate new flavors into our menu because when life is hectic , which is quite frequent in our house, we tend to make the same easy meals over and over again and that can get pretty boring. The ramen noodles give it a good crunch which I love and there are so many things you can add or take away to make this your own or even a different flavor profile each time. This Asian Crunch Salad Recipe is great for parties, get togethers, fellowships and more. I’ve actually seen this type of recipe on many restaurant menus, so now you can have takeout at home , instead of eating out.
I really hope you love this recipe and that it inspires you to incorporate new flavors into your menu at home.
- 1 package shredded cabbage, or ½ of a fresh cabbage chopped up
- 1/3 C light oil
- 1 ½ T sugar
- 4 T natural rice vinegar
- 1 pkg chicken flavored Top Ramen crushed
- ½ pkg of chicken flavored seasoning
- 1 pkg grilled ready diced chicken-heated in microwave for 45 seconds
- In a large bowl add in the cabbage, Top Ramen, and chicken.
- In a liquid measuring cup add in oil, vinegar, sugar, and ½ pkg of flavored seasoning. Mix the ingredients.
- Pour the sauce over the mixed salad. Mix until well combined.
- Serves 6-8
- *Tip noodles will soften after a little while so add them last minute if you are serving for a crowd.