UPDATE: Please sign up by clicking HERE if you plan on attending – just click on the “going” button at the top right of the page 🙂
Consumer Queen will be holding a beginners coupon class on Saturday, November 12th to benefit the Edmond Road Baptist Church Food Pantry! To learn more about the Edmond Road Food Pantry click here.
The class will be held at the church (1207 W. Edmond Rd.) from 2:00 – 4pm. Refreshments & class materials will be provided.
We will be giving away a Coupon Possible mini coupon binder kit as well as a few other items you don’t want to miss!
There is no monetary charge for the class, we just ask that you bring any 2 items from the list below:
- Chicken Helper
- Large cans of chicken
- Instant potatoes
- Can of Peas, Green Beans or Corn
- Cornbread mix
- Taco Shells
- Refried Beans
- Guacamole Mix
- Taco seasoning packets
- Elbow Macaroni
- Diced Tomatoes (Red Gold lol!)
- Spaghetti sauce
- White Rice
- Bagged beans
- Mac & Cheese
- Peanut Butter
- Canned Fruit or Cups
- Pancake Mix
- Oatmeal Variety Packs
- Muffin Mix
- Body wash
- Toothbrushes (leave in pkg please)
Here’s what we’ll be covering in the class:
- Coupons and where to find them.
- How to organize your coupons in the shortest amount of time.
- How to use your coupons to get more bang for your buck.
- How to use coupons properly.
If we receive a good response with this class we’ll be following up with an Advanced Coupon Class which will cover:
- How to shop Target, CVS & Walgreens more effectively.
- More in depth ideas for using all those rebate programs.
- Secrets to shopping online.
FYI: we will have the Homeland CARE booklets available AFTER the class – I’ll have them in my car if anyone is interested (we’d rather not sell them inside the church).