There are a lot of gluten free goods at Big Lots for really good prices. I also found some deals on organic and other healthy foods. Here are just some of the hot items I came across today at the store on I-240 & Penn.
I’ve found that most Big Lots stores I’ve visited have mostly the same items, so your store is likely to carry the things in the photos. Even if they don’t have the exact same thing, they will probably have other deals just as good!
This list is not exhaustive at all as they have a lot of items at awesome prices, but here are a few that stood out:
- Baronia pasta 16oz (some organic) $1.25 or 10/$10.00
- Gluten Free Corn Grits 1 lb $2.80
- Organic 7 grain pancake and waffle mix 26oz $3.70
- Gluten free all purpose baking flour – big 44oz bag $6.80
- Raw whole flaxseed 1lb 8oz $3.00
- Whole ground golden flaxseed meal $4.00
- Canned veggies 3/$1.00
- Snyder’s pretzel snacks 75¢
- Cheez-It single serving size bags 25¢
- TGI Friday’s cheddar bacon snacks 65¢
- Quaker country bacon instant grits $1.00
Also, if you’re not a Buzz Club member, you might want to think about joining if you shop Big Lots on a regular basis.
Buzz Club Benefits:
- Exclusive access to VIP shopping events.
- Special offers and discounts.
- Advance notice of hot new items and buyouts.
- *Receipt Look-up: Don’t worry about finding a lost receipt. (not available in NJ, MA, or CA.)
- The 2-Day advantage: Be the first to know when your ad is online.
You can join by clicking here.