Consumer Queen Daily Recap!
Here’s Your Consumer Queen Daily Recap of Deals 5/22👑
Here’s your re-cap of all the deals we’ve posted today. Take a look and make sure you haven’t missed anything before they expire.
Just click on the deals you’re interested in below and it’ll take you to all the details.
- Kingsford 2 Pack Charcoal – The Cheapest Places to Buy This Weekend!
- 15% Off Target Coupon For High School Seniors & College Students (Create a Registry)
- New Kohl’s Codes Good Through May 25th + Kohl’s Cash!
- Big Beach Towels ONLY $7.99 at Aldi + More!
- TWO Krispy Kreme Dozen Doughnuts for ONLY $13 – Don’t Miss!
- Restaurant Discounts & Codes – This Weekend & Beyond!
- FREE Medium Fries at McDonalds with ANY $1 Purchase – Today
- FREE Donut With Drink Purchase Every Friday at Dunkin’ Donuts!
- Hurry! FREE Medium Pizza Hut Pizza to the first 500,000 to Request!
- Nine West Heels ONLY $17.99 at Kohl’s (Reg. $70!)
- Luggage Sets ONLY $39 at Belk (Reg. up to $200!)
- Cheryl’s Summertime Sampler + $10 Reward Card $9.99 Shipped
- Body Care B3G3 Free at Bath & Body Works – Free Pickup (Select Stores)
- Sony Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones Only $99 – Ships Free (Reg. $200!)
- Blue Zoo Aquarium Coming to OKC – Get 30% Off Annual Passes!
- Dr. Scholl’s Sandals Starting at ONLY $14 (Reg. $70) – Ships Free!
*Keep in mind Amazon prices can change at any time.
- Visit our Amazon Facebook Group by clicking here. You’ll find tons of deals – too many to list here.
- FREE Amazon Kids Books – Download for Hours of Fun!
- FREE Kid’s Shows Streaming From Amazon For EVERYONE!
- Amazon Wedding Registry – 4 Top Reasons to Use It!♥
Other Deals and Fun Things You Don’t Wanna Miss:
- Disney Insiders (Disney Rewards) – Another 10 FREE Points!
- Kelloggs Family Rewards Code – Add 100 Points to Your Account!
Visit Our New Travel Blog – Roaming My Planet
Want to get started couponing but don’t have a clue where to start? Let us help walk you through the art of couponing with the following 9 easy lessons. I know it can be overwhelming and confusing if you’re new to couponing but just take a deep breath and relax…..concentrate on one area at a time and before you know it you’ll be a coupon pro! Check out post How to Coupon in 10 Easy Lessons.