Here’s what popped out of the kiosk for us this week at CVS. CVS coupons can differ by person so what you receive may be different. It depends on where you live, your shopping habits and more.
CVS kiosk coupons can be combined with manufacturer’s coupons to save us even more. The coupons can be combined with other CVS coupons with the exceptions noted here:
- Cannot combine $$ off $$ coupons ($5 off $20, $6 off $30 etc.). Only ONE coupon like this is allowed per transaction.
- Cannot combine % off $$ coupons (20% off $20.00 purchace etc.) unless the total of both coupons are met. For example if you have a 15% off a $15.00 purchase and a 20% off a $15.00 purchase, you’d have to purchase $30 in order to use both.
- % Off coupons (20% off $20 purchase, 25% off deodorant etc.) cannot be used on sales items.
If you received something different in the way of CVS coupons be sure and let us know!
Coupons we received:
Expiring 1 week (or less) from print –
- $2 off deodorant including clinical and dry spray
- $2 off $6 body wash or bar soap
- $1 off office supplies (excludes ink & toner)
- $1.00/3 Kleenex
- $3 off $15 eye cosmetics
- $2 off $10 eye cosmetics
- 30% off beauty products (excludes sale items)
- $2 off $8 battery purchase
Here’s a couple of scenarios using one of the coupons above:
Buy 2 Speed Stick deodorant 2/$5.00 or $3.09 each
**First one rings up at $3.09, second one rings up $1.91 (= $5.00)
Use $2 off deodorant CVS coupon from kiosk
Use BOGO Free Speed Stick SS 2-5 (exp. 2-25) -will deduct $1.91
Final price: $1.09 + earn $3 EB
*it’s like getting them FREE + $1.91 profit!
Buy 10 e.l.f. $1.00 eye liner pencils
Use $2.00 off $10 cosmetics CVS coupon from kiosk
Final price: $8.00 + earn $3 EB
*it’s like paying $5.00 (50¢ each)
Check out our How To Shop CVS video.