Semi-Annual Sale at Bath & Body Works!
Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale – Candles, Wallflower Refills, Body Care & More! ivermectina mcg
The Semi-Annual Sale has started online and in-store at Bath & Body Works. la ivermectina engorda There’s deals to be had on just about everything so now’s the time to stock-up on your favorite scents. Thru July 11th you’ll be able to score the deals on candles, Wallflower Refills, body care and more. Check out some of the deals we spotted below or stay home and shop the sale here.
Shipping is a flat rate of $5.99 when you spend $10 or opt for free in-store pickup where available. Click here to browse the sale. Here’s the current Oklahoma locations available for store pickup:
- Quail Springs Market in OKC (on Memorial Rd)
- OKC Outlet stores on Reno
- Bryant Square Shopping Center in Edmond
- Penn Square Mall in OKC
- Sooner Fashion Mall in Norman
- University Town Center in Norman
Now for the deals!
- Select Body Care $4.95 (reg. up to $15.50)
- Wallflower Refills $3.50 (reg. $7.50)
- Single Wick Candles $6 (reg. $14.50)
- PocketBac Hand Sanitizers 5-Pack $4 (reg. $8)
- Hand Soaps $3.75 (reg. $7.50)
- 3-Wick Candles $12.25 (reg. $24.50)
- What Is a Good Diet to Follow for Someone on The Autism Spectrum
- Top Walgreens Deals Starting This Sunday (July 24th)
- Dollar Deals at Walmart!
- The Best Dollar Tree Deals This Week
- Restaurant Discounts & Codes – This Weekend & Beyond!
Have you joined our Facebook yet? We have over 18,000 members who share deals, recipes and lifestyle tips with each other. Click here to join and start saving with us today.
Want MORE DEALS? Check out AMAZON FACEBOOK GROUP where we post deals and codes for up to 75% off Amazon products.
Would you like to earn free gift cards? como tomar la ivermectina en tableta Shopkick is an app that allows you to earn ‘kicks (points)” cards just for walking in the store. You can then redeem those points to earn free gift cards. Check out the the highlighted link to learn more and start earning free gift cards today.
People shop at thrift stores for different reasons. Some people are on a tight budget and need to stretch their pennies as much as possible and some people just love the thrill of the hunt! Thrift store shopping has the potential to save you lots of money while furnishing your home and clothing your family. Check out these Thrift Store Tips.
Did you know there are a ton of coupons and deals that you can score every year on your birthday? Check out the Consumer Queen Birthday Freebies Roundup that we have put together. Also if you love Restaurant Deals, Princess Rebekah posts a new list every Friday so make sure you are checking our blog and our Hot Deals group so you don’t miss those