Here’s Your Aldi Finds for This Week!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location 🙂
Oklahoma Produce Picks:
- mangoes 39¢ each
- blueberries $1.39/pint
- Washington Gala apples 3-lb. $1.39
- Organic baby carrots 1-lb. $1.39
- cauliflower $1.49 each
- Little Salad Bar Chopped Salad Kit $1.99 per 11.15–12.8-oz. pkg.
- Simply Nature ORGANIC Spring Mix $3.49 per 16-oz. Pkg.
Under a Buck:
- Happy Harvest Mixed Vegetables 49¢ (was 65¢)
- Fusia Asian Inspirations Asian Noodles or Rice Mix 4.4 – 5.7 oz. 89¢
Meat & Seafood:
- Fresh Whole Boneless Pork Butt Roast $1.79 Per Lb.
- Never Any! Fresh Antibiotic Free Thin-Sliced Chicken Breasts $4.29 Per Lb.
- Simply Nature Fresh 100% Organic Grass-Fed 85/15 Ground Beef $4.99 Per Lb.
- Fresh Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast 14-oz. $4.99
- Never Any! Fresh Boneless Lamb Loin Roast $7.99 Per Lb
Hot Items of the Week:
- Crofton 5-Piece Bamboo Kitchen Utensil Set $4.99
- Crofton Spider Strainer or Asian Knife $5.99 Each
- Crofton 2-Piece Bamboo Cutting Boards $7.99
- Ambiano 6-Cup Rice Cooker & Steamer $12.99
Next Up …. FREE Kaplan 6 Month SAT Online Prep Course
Visit Our New Travel Blog – Roaming My Planet
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi