New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location Join our Hot Deals Group on Facebook!
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
- Chaquita bananas 39¢/lb.
- Little Salad Bar flat leaf spinach 8-oz. 69¢
- Chiquita pineapple 99¢ each
- navel oranges 4-lb. bag $1.69
- Simply Nature Organic chopped kale 12-oz. $2.49
- Organic apples 3-lb. bag $2.99!
Under a buck items in-store national ad:
- none this week
Oklahoma Ad – will contain the above items and these:
- L’Oven Fresh hot dog buns 8-ct. 85¢
- 73% lean ground beef $2.79/lb. (reg. $3.99/lb.) – limit 4 packs
Weekly meat special:
- fresh family pack chicken thighs – 5 lb. average weight, 69¢/lb.
- fresh boneless pork butt roast $149/lb.
- fresh USDA Choice eye of round roast $3.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- reading glasses with matching case $2.99!