Here’s the Aldi finds for this week!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Oklahoma produce picks:
- zucchini 89¢/lb.
- California peaches 89¢/lb.
- whole white mushrooms 8-oz. $1.29
- Honeycrisp apples 2-lb. bag $1.69
- Organic red grapes 2-lb bag $3.78 ($1.89/lb.)
- mandarins 3-lb. bag $2.49
- Washington Organic pears 2-lb. bag $2.99
- bite size medley potatoes 24-oz. bag $2.99
Under a buck items:
- Friendly Farms Apple Cinnamon, Pumpkin Pie or Maple Lowfat Greek Yogurt cups 79¢
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- Fresh St. Louis Pork Spareribs $1.49/lb. – limit 3
- Fresh Family Pack Chicken Tenderloins $1.99/lb.
- Tyson Fresh USDA Choice Beef Pot Roast Kit $8.99/lb.
- Fresh Norwegian Atlantic Salmon $8.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Huntington Home 60″ Scarecrow Assortment $5.99
- Huntington Home Fall Flameless Candle Lantern $6.99
- Huntington Home Straw Bale
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi