Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here's the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
- avocados 39¢ each
- green grapes 99¢/lb.
- strawberries 1-lb. $1.49! (not pictured)
- California navel oranges 4-lb. bag $1.79
- Little Salad salad bar kits 11.1 – 13.6 oz. $1.99
- Washington Pink Lady apples 3-lb. bag $2.39
Under a buck items:
- Clancy's Pretzel Sticks or Minis 16-oz. 49¢ (was 99¢)
- Reggano Pasta Sauce 24 oz. 69¢ (was $1.15) – limit 6
- L'oven Fresh Hot Dog Buns 8-ct. 85¢
- Happy Farms Cream Cheese 8-oz. 99¢
- Clancy's Restaurant Style or White Round Tortilla Chips 13-oz. 99¢ (was $1.69)
- Reggano Spaghetti 32-oz. 99¢ (reg. $1.39)
- Millville Honey Nut Crispy Oats 12.25 oz. 99¢ (reg. $1.39)
- Benton's Honey Graham Crackers 14.4 oz. 99¢ (reg. $1.25) – limit 6
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- Fresh family Pack Chicken Breasts $1.49/lb. (was $1.89/lb.)
- Fresh Pork Tenderloin Sliced Medallions $2.49/lb.
- Never Any! Fresh Antibiotic-Free Fajita Chicken Strips $3.99/lb.
- Fresh USDA Choice Beef Pot Roast Kit 2.75-lb. $8.99
- Fresh Steelhead Trout $9.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Crofton silicone bakeware $2.99!
- Crofton 16-piece durable food storage set $4.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi