Spring is here and it’s time to think about outdoor projects. Here’s what we found at Aldi to you get started without spending a lot of cash!
Garden soil is only $2.49 for a 1 cu.ft. bag – no limit! Stock-up now for when it’s warm enough to plant.
We found this nice little Garden Kneeler Bench for just $9.99. You can sit on itor turn it over and use it to kneel on while gardening. It’s very comfy on the knees (I tried it out). There’s also a small compartment to store small garden tools and more.
Our location had several different bird feeders for $8.99 – pretty good price as the feeders looked high quality.
Keep in mind, prices and items can vary by store .
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi