9 Aldi Baby Deals!
If you’ve got a little one, consider Aldi for your baby needs. We found 9 great deals you can score – no coupons needed to save!
.1) Little Journey Jumbo Pack Diapers
Little Journey jumbo pack diaper are $3.99 at Aldi. Available in sizes 1-6 (23-50 ct.) – as low as 8¢ per diaper.
⭐Compare to Luvs at Walmart $4.97
2.) Little Journey Baby Wipes
Grab a pack of baby wipes 72-ct. for just $1.39 – that’s just a little less than 2¢ per wipe! You can also score a 3-pack, 2-16 ct. for $3.99 ($1.33 per pack)
⭐Compare to Walmart – Parent’s Choice 240-ct. $5.97 or 2.5¢ per wipe.
3.) Little Journey Organic Baby Food Pouches
Organic baby food pouches for only 79¢ each!
⭐Compare to Walmart organic baby food pouches – prices start at 82¢
4.) Little Journey Puffs 1.48 oz.
These are priced $1.39
⭐Compare to Walmart Gerber Puffs 1.48 oz. $1.96!
5.) Little Journey Infant Formula
Non-GMO baby formula 21.5 – 23.5 oz. is priced $13.29.
⭐Compare to Walmart Parent’s Choice 21.5 oz. $14.98
6.) Little Journey Baby Wash
28-oz. bottles of baby wash are only $1.69 at Aldi!
⭐Compare to Walmart Parent’s Choice 28-oz. $2.56
7.) Little Journey Baby Laundry Detergent
Score Little Journey HE laundry detergent 100 oz. (64 loads) for just $6.99
⭐Compare to Walmart Dreft baby detergent 100 oz. $15.97
8.) Nuby Infant/Toddler 2 Handle Sippy Cups
Nuby infant and toddler 2 handle sippy cups are only $1.89 each
⭐Compare to Walmart Nuby 2 handle sippy cups $5.27 each
9.) Little Journey Feeding & Support Pillow
Aldi’s take on the nursing pillow is $14.99
⭐Compare to Walmart Original Boppy Pillow $39.79
Have you seen these?
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi