Woo Hoo! Bananas are 39¢ a lb. in our area this week and we have 25¢ Checkout51 rebate! If bananas are on your Checkout51 list then head out and see if you can score this hot Aldi deal.
We also have a 25¢ rebate for apples on our list. If you do too, check the prices and see how much you can save on apples while you’re there buying your bananas.
Don’t forget, Aldi is now participating in ShopKick so turn on your app and get to scanning for points!
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi