Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here’s the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
- mangoes 49¢ each
- Hass avocados 49¢
- celery 79¢
- broccoli 16-oz. bag 89¢
- Roma tomatoes 89¢/lb.
- California navel oranges 4-lb. bag $1.79
Under a buck items:
- Fit & Active Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth 32-oz. 99¢ (was $1.19)
- Burman’s BBQ Sauce 18-oz. 99¢
- Chef’s Cupboard Chicken Broth 32-oz. 99¢ (was $1.49)
- Friendly Farms Sour Cream 8-oz. 79¢ (was 89¢)
- Friendly Farms Light Sour Cream 8-oz. 79¢ (was 89¢)
- Chef’s Cupboard Homestyle Turkey Gravy 12-oz. 79¢ (was 89¢)
- Bake House Creations Crescent Rolls 8-ct. 79¢ (was 89¢)
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- Fresh Family Pack Chicken Thighs 79¢/lb.
- Fresh Thick-Cut Boneless Pork Chops $2.99/lb.
- Fresh Italian-Style Stuffed Meatballs $4.49/lb.
- Specially Selected Jumbo Scallops 12-oz. frozen $9.99
Hot item of the week:
- Welby Hot/Cold Therapy Assortment $3.79
- Easy Home Robotic Floor Duster $14.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi