Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here’s the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
- avocados 39¢ each
- pineapples 99¢ each (not pictured but in ad)
- Little Salad bar assorted salad kits 11.1 – 13.6 oz. $1.99
- California Cara Cara oranges 3-lb. bag $1.99
- Washington Honeycrisp apples 2-lb. bag $2.29
- California kiwi 2-lb. bag $2.69
- Simply Nature Organic Spring Mix 16-oz. $3.49
- Washington Organic pears 2-lb. bag $3.99
Under a buck items:
- Dakota’s Pride Chili Beans 39¢ (was 69¢) – limit 6
- Cheese Club Shells and Cheese 12-oz. 69¢ (was 99¢) – limit 6
- Clancy’s Potato Chips 9-10oz. 69¢ (was $1.39) – limit 6
- Brookdale Chili With Beans 15-oz. 69¢ (was $1.19) – limit 6
- Benton’s Original Fig Bars 14-oz. 79¢ (was $1.29) – limit 6
- Brookdale Chili Without Beans 15-oz. 89¢ (was $1.39) – limit 6
- Dakota’s Pride Flavored Baked Beans 28-oz. 99¢ (was $1.39) – limit 6
- Millville Frosted Flakes 15 oz. 99¢ (was $1.39) – limit 6
- Simply Nature Whole Grain Penne or Rotini 16-oz. 99¢ (reg. price)
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- Parkview Uncured Jumbo Franks 16-oz. 99¢ (was $1.29)- limit 6
- Fresh Family Pack Chicken Breasts $1.49/lb. (was $1.89/lb.) – limit 4
- Fresh Family Pack Chicken Tenderloins $1.99/lb.
- Simply Nature Fresh 100% ORGANIC GRASS-FED Chuck Roast $7.99/lb.
- Great Range Bison Fresh Ground Bison 16-oz. $7.99
- Value Pack Cod Fillets (frozen) $8.99 (was $9.89)
Hot item of the week:
- Easy Home 2.2-Bushel Divided Laundry Basket $6.99
- Easy Home 4-Piece Scissors Set $3.99
- Hyacinth in Glass Vase $2.99
- Pembrook Dry Erase Board or Calendar Board 16″ x 20″ $6.99
Have some Aldi finds of your own? Give us a comment and we’ll add them to the list.
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi