As you may know, Aldi just introduced a new line of baby products. We stopped by our local store today to take a look up close. There are several AWESOME prices on various items like diapers, training pants, wipes as well as baby food.
Here’s a rundown on what we found:
- Organic baby food pouches 79¢
- various baby snacks $1.39 – $1.79
- baby wash – hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested, paraben/phthalate/quarternium 15 FREE! $2.64
- jumbo pack diapers $4.99!
- training pants $5.99/pack
- 72-ct. baby wipes – hypoallergenic, quilted for softness, three layers to prevent tearing $1.29 (1.8¢ per wipe!)
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi