Here’s what popped out of the kiosk for us this week at CVS. CVS coupons can differ by person so what you receive may be different. It depends on where you live, your shopping habits and more.
CVS kiosk coupons can be combined with manufacturer’s coupons to save us even more. The coupons can be combined with other CVS coupons with the exceptions noted here:
- Cannot combine $$ off $$ coupons ($5 off $20, $6 off $30 etc.). Only ONE coupon like this is allowed per transaction.
- Cannot combine % off $$ coupons (20% off $20.00 purchace etc.) unless the total of both coupons are met. For example if you have a 15% off a $15.00 purchase and a 20% off a $15.00 purchase, you’d have to purchase $30 in order to use both.
- % Off coupons (20% off $20 purchase, 25% off deodorant etc.) cannot be used on sales items.
If you received something different in the way of CVS coupons be sure and let us know!
Coupons we received:
Expiring 1 week (or less) from print –
- 30% off CVS brands – everyone gets one
Expiring TWO weeks from print –
- $3.00 off $15 Venus razor refill (or any other razor)
- $1.00 off $5 mouthwash purchase
- $1.50 off Cascade, Finish, or Total Home dishwasher detergent
- $2.00 off Depend, Tena, Poise, Always or CVS adult care
Here’s a scenario using one of the coupons above:
Buy 2 Scope rinse 16.9 oz. – prices start at $3.69
Use (2)$1.50/1 P&G 8-28 (exp. 9-10)
Use $1.00 off $5 CVS kiosk coupon
Final price: pay $3.38 + earn $6 EB (for buying 2)
*it’s like getting 2/FREE + $2.62 profit!
Check out our How To Shop CVS video.