We now have a 3rd generation helping out on Consumer Queen. Grand-daughter (and daughter) Taylor has been really crafty of late and we’re going to be sharing her Dollar Tree DIY projects. This week, she’ll be showing us how to make a cute shelf using only 3 items. All of which you can find at Dollar Tree!
For this project you’ll need jumbo popsicle sticks (2 packs per shelf), tacky glue or glue gun and paint.
- Use 6 of the jumbo sticks and for a hexagon
- Glue them end to end with your Tacky Glue or hot glue gun.
- If using Tacky Glue, let dry for a few minutes in between layers.
- Repeat process until you have the shelf as deep as you want it.
- NOTE: you can either paint each hexagon separately before you stack and glue or paint the completed shelf all at once.
- Make multiple “shelves” that you can arrange on your wall and fill with pictures or mementos.
Remember when shopping Dollar Tree:
- Dollar Tree only accepts a total 2 printable coupons total per DAY
- Dollar Tree limits 4 identical coupons per shopping trip.
- Inventory differs per store but check your location for the following money savers.
Dollar Tree now participates in ibotta! Although Dollar Tree doesn’t usually carry a lot of name brands we can still use the rebates to save. Most of the offers for Dollar Tree are generic, meaning they’re good on ANY brand. For example, 20¢ off ANY dish soap or 20¢ off ANY cereal. No matter what brand your store carries you’ll still be able to use the rebates 😉
Did you know you can shop Dollar Tree online and get FREE shipping with in-store pickup? Check it out HERE.
Be aware that there are minimum purchase quantities on most items when ordering online. BUT if you were gonna stock up anyways …