Last minute cravings? Check out 5 Reasons to Order with Uber Eats.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Uber Eats and I was compensated for my time in creating it.
As a mom my check list for the day can sometimes be longer than I expected. Let’s be honest, there are some days where I look up from the computer and think to myself “oh my goodness where has they day gone?” I forgot to thaw out dinner and let’s face it, I am exhausted. Or what if you are sick at home , you’re starving but don’t feel like getting up and cooking for yourself.
Uber Eats is an app from Uber that connects you with local restaurants so that getting great food is as easy as requesting a ride. Uber Eats is available seven days a week, whenever restaurants near you are open and accepting orders.
• Long day? Don’t feel like cooking dinner? Order with Uber Eats!
• Don’t feel like going out? Stay put. Let dinner come to you.
• Craving something special? Crave. Tap. Relax.
• Stuck in meetings all day? Need lunch in a hurry? Service You Love. Selection You Want. Speed You Need
• Simply in the mood for something delicious? Delicious delivered.
Start using Uber Eats today:
• Download the app and add your delivery address.
• Choose from the full menu of your area’s best restaurants.
• Place your order and follow along as your meal is prepared and delivered by your favorite restaurants!
Yes, it’s that easy. So what are you waiting for? Spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your family.
Have you used the Uber Eats app? What are some of your favorite restaurants?