Our Mission Statement: Providing instruction on the art of couponing is our ministry…..helping people save money through the wise and honest use of coupons is our goal.
Each attendee will take home written class material and all who attend our open classes will receive coupons and other goodies from our sponsors!
Advanced classes: Before you sign up for an advanced class it’s a good idea to have attended a beginner’s class first or have a good working knowledge of basic couponing as we will not have time to explain the basics in the advance classes. In the advanced class we cover all the current rebate programs and indepth tips on how to shop CVS, Walgreens and Target!
To book the Consumer Queen or Queen Mum for a class please email us at [email protected]
Currently we do not allow small children to be brought to the classes. Since the classes are 2-2 1/2 hours long it’s really hard for the kiddos to sit still and be quiet for that long. Infants are fine (they can be taken outside if they cry), they usually just sleep thru the whole thing lol!!
OUR CURRENT CLASS SCHEDULE:
NOTE: We will have the Homeland CARE coupon booklets available for purchase at each class.
- Moore Public Library: 225 S Howard Ave, Moore, OK, January 12th 1:00 – 3:00pm – sign up by clicking HERE
- Moore Public Library: 225 S Howard Ave, Moore, OK, January 30th 10:00am- 12:00pm – sign up by clicking HERE
Contact us at the above email if….
- You would like us to teach a class for your organization or group.
- You’re interested in having us at your Church – we can help you get your food pantry going as well as teach a coupon class.
- You live outside of Oklahoma and would be interested in teaching coupon classes.
Our Coupon Class Supporters:
We would like to take the time to thank the following sponsors who are involved in our coupon class.Please let them know how much you appreciate them helping us bring coupon classes to you by:
- Giving us space for classes
- Offering coupons for all attendees
- Offering goodie bags
- and more.