Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here’s your Aldi Sneak Peek!
Oklahoma produce picks:
- strawberries 1-lb. $1.49
- blueberries $1.49/pint
- cantaloupe $1.49 each
- aspragus 1-lb. bag $1.49
- California lemons 2-lb. bag $1.69
- California navel oranges 4-lb. bag $1.79
- Simply Nature organic spring mix 16-oz. $3.99!
- Washington organic Gala apples 3-lb. bag $4.19
Under a buck items:
- Friendly Farms strawberry or blueberry nonfat Greek yogurt cups 69¢
- Northern Catch assorted pouch tuna 2.5 oz. 49¢ (was 85¢)
- Burman’s tartar sauce 11.5 oz. 99¢ (was $1.29)
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- fresh family pack chicken breasts 5-lb. ave. weight $1.69/lb. (was $1.89/lb.)
- fresh 73% lean ground beef (sold in 5-lb. pack) $1.99/lb.
- Cattlemen’s Ranch USDA choice flat-cut corned beef brisket $2.99/lb. (was $3.99/lb.) – limit 2
- fresh Talapia fillets $5.49/lb. (was $5.79/lb.)
- fresh MSC certified Icelandic cod portions $9.99/lb.
- specially selected cold smoked salmon 3-oz. $3.99
Hot item of the week:
- Sierra ladies 2-pack soft leggings (S – XL) $8.99
- Huntington Home cotton rope basket with handles (blue or gray) 15″x14″ $9.99
- Easy Home 6-outlet surge protector strip or wall tap $3.99!
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi