Aldi Sneak Peek!
Here’s Your Aldi Sneak Peek for this week!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Oklahoma produce picks:
- Hatch chile peppers 49¢/lb.
- California red grapes 85¢/lb.
- sweet corn 4-pk $1.99
- navel oranges 3-lb. bag $1.99
- kiwi 2-lb bag $2.99
- large seedless watermelon $2.99 each
Under a buck items:
- Friendly Farms nonfat Greek yogurt 59¢ (reg. 75¢)
- L’oven Fresh white bread 20-oz. 85¢
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- fresh St. Louis pork spareribs $1.49/lb. – limit 2
- fresh family pack boneless, skinless chicken thighs $1.69/lb.
- fresh ground bison $7.99/lb.
- fresh honey maple Atlantic salmon on a cedar plank $9.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Crofton microwave bacon cooker & other breakfast accessories $4.99 each
- Crofton avocado accessories $3.99 each
- Elegant Eyes premium reading glasses $4.99!
Next Up ….. Aldi Organics – Eat Right on the Cheap!
Visit Our New Travel Blog – Roaming My Planet!
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi