This delicious little muffin combines the warmth of home-made muffins with the mouth-watering aroma of gingerbread. You will fall in love with this wonderful gingerbread muffin recipe!
- ½ cup butter or margarine, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ⅔ cup mild molasses
- ¼ cup milk
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- First, preheat oven to 375°F. While it's heating, mix margarine and sugar together in a large bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each. Add molasses and milk, and beat until well mixed.
- Then, in a medium bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, and add to margarine mixture. Stir until moistened.
- Fill greased muffin cups ? full of muffin batter. Bake in oven for about 20 minutes until wooden pick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Makes 12 muffins
Thanks Buy For Less for the Recipe!