Canning Grapefruit – Yes You Can!
Canning Grapefruit – It’s Easy!
Mary Beth over at Oklahoma Pastry Cloth is known for canning let’s say, unusual foods and today she sent me the lowdown on her newest project – canning grapefruit!
In past Mary Beth has canned Velveeta Cheese, butter, sausage and bacon so it didn’t surprise me when she emailed me about her latest project. Just visit Oklahoma Pastry Cloth and you can see step by step how she does it.
Mary Beth is also available to teach classes (free of charge) on canning, bread making and other lost arts in the kitchen.
CLICK this link and see how you can preserve a few jars of your own 🙂
Have you joined our Facebook yet? We have over 17,000 members who share deals, recipes and lifestyle tips with each other. Click here to join.
More From Consumer Queen:
- Instant Pot Blender Just $69.99 Shipped (Reg.$90!)
- 9 Piece Nonstick Cookware Only $19.88 at Walmart (Reg. $39.99) – 2 Colors
- Old Navy Plush Tees for $8 – $10 (Reg $23) – Today Only!
- FREE 8×10 Photo at Walgreens – (In-store Pickup) – Today Only!
- Metal Log Storage Bin $24.99 Today Only – Regularly $79.99!
Have you joined our Facebook yet? We have over 17,000 members who share deals, recipes and lifestyle tips with each other. Click here to join and start saving too!
Want MORE DEALS? Check out AMAZON FACEBOOK GROUP where we post deals and codes for up to 75% off Amazon products.