Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Sivan Social. All comments and opinions are my own
Instant Savings at Sam’s:
Calling all Sam’s Club Members! Sam’s Club is currently offering $2,900 in instant savings for its members! This means we can save big on products we already plan on buying. I love it when this one comes around, and something on my Sam’s list has an Instant Savings Tag!
Before You Shop, check out all the great Instant Savings deals here. Browse the entire Instant Savings book at link, or take a look below at my three favorite picks from the sale.
Dove Sensitive Skin 16 ct. full size bars $12.98 (Reg. $15.98). This is a great price for these bars if you have them on your list. This comes to just 81¢ per bar!! That’s a huge savings over grocery or drug store prices, which are well over $1 per bar. This is a nice stock up price. Shop this deal here.
Glad ForceFlex Plus with Gain 120 ct Tall Kitchen Bags $13.48 (reg. $16.48). I have to say, name brand kitchen bags are my favorite ones. Yes, you can get clearance deals on bargain bags here and there but these don’t rip and leak like some of the cheaper brands– in my experience.
I love this deal since the prices rival cheaper bags. Get them for just 11¢ per bag. This is only a penny more per bag than the dollar store brands I priced online. Shop this deal here.
Downy WrinkleGuard Fabric Conditioner 115 oz $11.48 (Reg. $13.98). I love to buy my fabric conditioners at Sam’s. I don’t have to wait on a sale or gift card deal, and can just pick it up when needed. I haven’t actually tried this WrinkleGuard one yet– so add a comment on Facebook if you’ve tried it out! Downy is my go-to, but I also love the Member’s Mark brand. Right now, grab $2.50 in Instant Savings on this item! Shop this deal here.
Sam’s Club COVID Response
Sam’s has several options for safer shopping when it comes to slowing the spread of COVID.
Sam’s Club Scan & Go and Curbside Pickup options that allow you to shop safely. Order online for curbside pickup, or use contactless checkout in-stores when you use your Scan & Go app. No lines, and no checkout needed! I’ve used the app and it’s as simple as using a regular self-checkout.
Find more information on the Sam’s Club COVID response page.
Sam’s Club Savings.com Givaway:
Anyone interested in extra money to spend at Sam’s?? I know an eGift Card would be a help to many!
Enter to WIN the #SamsClubInstantSaving giveaway here. Add your email (one you check often) for a chance to win a $100 e-gift card from Sam’s Club!
- Giveaway is live Thursday, January 14th at 12:00 AM PT to Saturday, January 16th at 11:59 PM PT.
- Five (5) winners will receive a $100 e-gift cards to spend at Sam’s Club.
- Enter the giveaway by heading to the Sam’s Club merchant page on Savings.com and submitting your email address on the form on the page.
- The winners will be chosen through a lottery drawing and notified on Tuesday, January 19th via the email address used to enter.
- See complete Official Rules for entry instructions, full prize descriptions, restrictions and other important details.
- Please note this giveaway is not hosted by ConsumerQueen.com; any questions and concerns please see Official Rules/Savings.com info.