I love tea. Hot tea. Ice tea, Sweet tea. Flavored tea. Even half and half lemonade. I love tea! So it was really no surprise that it only took a single sip for me to instantly fall in love with Passion Tea Lemonade. Afterall, if it’s going to be on the pricey coffee house menu then it’s probably worth trying at least once. The fact that it was incredible meant that I now needed a way to have this lovely refreshing drink without having to leave the comfort of my air conditioning this summer, well, unless I just wanted to. It is the perfect drink to have when you’re sitting on the patio or running errands after all.
To put refreshing treat together is super simple. Start by filling a saucepan with water and bring it right to a boil. Stir in sugar until dissolved, then add your vanilla, and place 2 Tazo Passion Tea Bags in, cover with lid, and allow to steep for 15 minutes. Remove tea bags, and chill for at least 1 hour. Mix as a pitcher or pour about 8 oz tea over ice, top with 2 oz lemonade, stir, and enjoy!
Want to keep this recipe in your favorites? Feel free to pin it on Pinterest! JOIN OUR RECIPE GROUP!
- Using a medium saucepan add your water and bring to a boil.
- Remove the water from heat add tea bags, sugar and vanilla.
- Allow to sit / steep for 15 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and pour your mix into a pitcher.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Add ice to your pitcher
- Add 2 oz lemonade per 8 oz serving if making individual glasses.
- Stir well to combine.