I loved baking and cooking with Greek Yogurt! Here’s another great recipe to try! I’m a huge fan of banana bread!
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 Large ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 Eggs
- 8 ounces Vanilla or blueberry Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Blueberries (frozen or fresh) (I only used 1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine flour, baking powder, salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In another bowl mix together mashed bananas, eggs, vanilla and brown sugar… mix thoroughly.
- Add greek yogurt
- Whisk until everything is well combined and there are no lumps.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and mix until just combined.Then gently fold in the blueberries.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan and distribute evenly.
- Put into the oven and bake for one hour, or until the top is golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool on a rack for at least 10 minutes before slicing.