I made this yummy recipe for my family for the first time last night and my Hubby and boys are big fans – they cleaned up the pan! Pizza Puffs are such a great alternative to frozen pizza or ordering out. I love that it is super quick to throw together on a busy night but I also love that it’s healthier than regular pizza because it’s not greasy at all. I can also control what toppings we use which means the kids will get extra veggies! Customizing this recipe to what everyone likes is such a great perk.
Pizza Puffs are great served alone but if you would like a little something extra just toss a salad together and dinner is served! I hope you’ll give this quick and easy recipe a try because I know if you do, you’ll be hooked!
- 2 cans Refrigerated Canned Biscuits
- 1 large jar Pizza Sauce, or 2 small jars
- Garlic Powder
- Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Pizza toppings of your choice
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Open the refrigerated biscuits and cut each biscuit into quarters. Put into a large bowl with 2 cups of pizza sauce and toss gently until the biscuits are evenly coated with pizza sauce. Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle garlic powder on top of the biscuits then top with pizza toppings of your choice. Cut pepperoni's into quarters, slice olives, dice green peppers, slice mushrooms, etc.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the center biscuits are no longer doughy.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on top then bake for 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into squares and serve. Serve with extra pizza sauce for dipping if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 78Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 173mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g